Tuesday, March 11, 2008

10 Jumbled words

'Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!'

Itnestring mial I've Riceved mnay tmeis, Thuohgt of pttuing it to the tset by wrtiing a wlohe psot in jmulbed wrods.

So fnillay smoe paece in Kneya. Lsat Week a Keyann wkleey nwesppaer dscilosed the raeson for the qiuck aecctpacne of btoh sdies of the paece dael. Condeleezza Rice snet a trhaetening ltteer to Kibaki and Raila. The ltteer aksed if they knew Saddam Hussein. Saddam had a rat hloe, she qesituenod if they had one. Kibaki was wrnaed his aessts wuold be forzen and he wuold be held aouccanbtle for cirmes of Gecinode. Fruethr a sihp of mranies was alraedy dokced in Mombasa. One wnoders waht interests tihs cuontry has in Kenya...

I nveer thuoght I wulod mneiotn rcie in 2 cnoseutcvie psots. Tihs psot, athluogh unciivllzied, was a pealsnat way to wirte.

10 comments:

Kulsum said...

tht was fairly easy to read! thats a positive test for their study! how long did it take u to jumble up the words tho ? :P

Sayyeda said...

heya,
The psot did not tkae lnog to jmuble. Aounrd fvie muintes mroe. I frsit worte the psot in nrmoal boefre re-agrrngaing.lol.

oh gosh I just remembered an old article I read years back. It was on how German was evolved from English. Must have been made-up. It began with: first all the K's were replaced or something then something something.. lol. Now it's going to bug me till I find it. lol.

Kulsum said...

ooh yes i remember that one as well ! mm and den in the end some letter was replaced by a 'z'. hehe gud luck findin it!

Sayyeda said...

lol, thanks. Kama we na kuja across it, ta shtua mimi.

Kulsum said...

sawa sawa..speakin of swahili i got this extremely hilarious email ..it probably sounds like our swahili ..ill pass it on to u ! hehe

Sayyeda said...

lol k. I was clearin my inbox today and came across this email written in a Kenyan accent. Will send that to you.. lol.

Notebooks said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sayyeda said...

I've seen the exact same comment on other blogs.. hmm..

Adi said...

Find Internet Marketing resource hare Online Marketing Strategy Internet Marketing Tools Online Marketing Campaign Online Marketing Business Online Marketing System Online Business Online Home Business Online Business Tips Internet Marketing Online Online Marketing Affiliate Marketing Online Marketing Success Selling Online Free Online Marketing Online Marketing Tools Online Marketing Blog

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa